This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 17 September 2011

Christmas in September

Hi everyone, Karina here. Are you in the mood for making Christmas cards as well? I think you cannot start with it too early. So I created a card this week with this darling stamp by Wild Rose Studio. Isn't Milton in Hat such a cutie. For my card I used the gorgeous 'Wonder' Authentic designer papers. I paper pieced Miltons hat and scarf. The beautiful lace is by Marianne D Vintage Lace. And the lovely christmas tree charm you can find here. The bigger flower is a Prima Arcadian Flower and haves beautiful sparkles of glitter on it, which is perfect for a Christmas or Winter themed card. To give the hat of Milton a bit more dimension I added some structure snow and some glitter on it.



Well, I wish you a magical weekend now and thank you so much for your visit here.
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Love your christmas card it's gorgeous, Milton is very cute!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best Christmas card that I saw today. Super duper cute card! Love the layout and the bear image. I want to include that in my collection of printing samples.

    ReplyDelete