This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 3 September 2011

Lets Be Naughty

Good morning everyone and hope that you're having a wonderful weekend. This is Michele here and this is my very time posting on here as a DT member.
Today I’d like to show you a card that I’ve made using the adorable ‘Cute Birgitta’ from C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie.
DSCF1129
The DP I’ve used is Basic Grey – Nordic Holiday and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.
Untitled-39
You can find more details on my blog
Hope you enjoy the rest of the day :0)
Hugs Michele xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, and I love the image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair, you did such a awesome job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Great papers and wonderfully colored image. Ilove the ribbons and flowers.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous new teamie, love her hair and the overall layout is brill. A first job well done! Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete