This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 2 September 2011

Thanks For Being so sweet!


Hello friends,

today I would like to show you another card of me. Therefore I selected sweet *Pie Birgitta* from C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie and wonderful papers of *A Happy Heart* collection from My Mind`s Eye. The saying is from the Retro Bottle Cap Sentiments collection of Whimsy and the Border Die French Lilies is a lovely die from Whiff of Joy, AND of course I had to play with some half pearls, which you also can get at the shop of Bunny Zoe´s Crafts.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Hugs and smiles
Nixe-Moni

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Love the colors, the papers and how you pulled everything together to highlight that beautifully colored and delightful image.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete