This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 8 March 2012

Val Ventura

Hi Peeps,

Today I have used a Kenny K Stamp called Val Ventura complimented by those fabulous Authentique papers called "Comfort and Familiar". They are good quality double sided papers, love using them for making flowers because they are double sided you don't end up with white showing from underneath.

I cut the image out using spellbinders Labels 10 and added some stamping around the edge using a Stempleglede stamp from the grunge collection.


I made the postcard using the new Kaisercraft "Postcards" clear stamp available HERE. I know the first order sold out but there are more on the way. I have also added 4mm and 8mm brads to the scallops of the speallbinders diecut.


I used the Magnolia Doohickey Dies Peony and Doily, sprayed them with some glimmer mist pearl spray and srunched them up. I placed a Kaisercraft latte pearl brad in the centre for that finishing touch. I also added another Magnolia Doohickey Heart Swirl.


No comments:

Post a Comment