This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Some Birdie Loves You

Hi everyone and happy day! Karina here to show you the first part of a little serie I made with the gorgeous Kraftin Kimmie stamps set 'Lovely Lulu'. Here is my first creation. Isn't she so cute? And this papers by Basic Grey 'Kissing Booth' with the birdies on it is just perfect to this image. I distressed the edges and addes some white crackle paint.


I coloured her with Distress Inks. The Sentiment I used on my card is from the same Kraftin Kimmie stamps set. There are five sentiments on it and fit the images perfectly. The die I used for the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps


I used some lovely crocheted creme flowers as embellishments. I love them. They are so nice and gives the project a special touch I think. As a further addition I addes two red heart pins.

Now I wish you a magical day. Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning I have coloured with lots of mediums but not got the hang of colouring with distress inks me thinks I need to start as this is fab

    huggles Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karina, what a beautiful card, I love the colours you have used on the image. It's great to see crotchet flowers being used, I made some but have never got round to using them, these look lovely. Jools. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute!!! Loving the Yummy papers and al lthe details x Just fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karina, what a lovely card and must comment on the lovely crotched flowers, had a go at making some myself but never used them, may rethink it now. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Stunning Karina! such a beautiful card. tfs
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete