This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 10 March 2012

Ahoy There Mateys

Hi there Peeps,

I'm back again with more colouring with pencils on kraft cardstock, just love how the white pops off the cardstock. I have used "Sailor Andy" by High Hopes available from BunnyZoe.



I have again used that fabulous paper pad by Authentiqe "Comfort and Familiar" and again made a flower using the Doily and Peony Magnolia Doohickey Dies and placed a Kaisercraft Blooms (Sage) in the centre.

I also added a little boat charm made using the Marianne D Creatables Classic Boats Postmarks" on the edges of the kraft stock.



Hugs Tracy
I have used the new Kaisercraft clear stamp "Postmarks" on the edges of the kraft stock.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy , fantastic card , and your colouring is perfect , tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete