This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 4 March 2012

Something totally different...and totally new...and totally fun:)!

Hi!

Its Bettina here.
Today im gonna show you something totally different... and totally new... and its totally FUN!

Have you heard about SMASHing?
Its kinda like scrapbooking and journaling put togheter.
and there is theese fantastic books, witch im in LOVE with.
There are a blue, red, pink, green, black, yellow, and orange books, and they are al different inside.
The pink is really girly, with flowers and stuff. The blue is called retro style. The green has much nature in it.

Heres a little peeksy how they look inside.

The red book...



The green book...



And a birdie (nikki) told me that al the books will be in the Bunny Zoes store by April, YAY!

The lovely thing is that there is no rules, no right or wrong. You just take your tickets, photos, stickers, images, maybe even your favorite candy wrapper:) well just about everything, and you just smash it on there.

My next page will be about our boat cruise we did last summer. I have saved al the tickets, menys, and candy wrappers from that trip and i found the perfect page in my blue book (im not smashing my book in any order, i just use the page that fits my stuff,...NO RULES:)) So, now i finally know what to do with al the stuff i have saved from different places, concerts, and trips... and its so much FUN! :):):)

So...heres my first page i did in the blue book...Its about our cat OSCAR, who sadly is in heaven now:(. He was the best cat ever...


I just smashed it on there...Wanted it to be a fun and colorful page.
Oscar loved watching the birds.


I did a little mini album with some pics, and i also wrote down a few words about how much we love him.

The dps i have used for this spread is a mix of Kaisercraft. Blea and Ivy and Hunt and Gather.

I also used some bling here and there- WOJ crystals- Marigold.


This image was so perfect. Oscar always climed in our grosery bags, looking for some goodies,lol.


I colored the image with my prisma pencils.


Isnt he the cutest ever...?


The dps i have used for the mini album is Bo Bunny- Ad lib.

Well that was a long post.

I hope you liked my first SMASH page. And i hope you will try it too (If you havent already?)

Its so much fun!!!

Have a wonderful day everybody!

Hugs Bettina

2 comments:

  1. I've seen these and they look so much fun. Such a sweet cat and that image is purrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Bettina. I do "smashing" too and love it. I am making smashing journals for my daughter and DIL! You did such a SMASHING job. Love the bright colors and the mini album. So sorry about you loosing Oscar. This was a wonderful tribute to Oscar and a great way to remember the good times with him.

    ReplyDelete