This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 9 October 2011

A Wee bit of inspiration

Hi Everyone today It's my turn to share a couple of cards with you 



 For my first bit of wee inspiration I have used the gorgeous Silver Fairy she has been coloured using Copic ciaos the DP is Prima Printery I have also used the Whimsy stamps Elegant Flourishes Die Set

 and a Marianne D Creatables Flower Doily and a Wooden Oranments - Flower Animal 1 and last but not least some web ribbon



for my second card I have used the cute Wee Winter Fairy she has been coloured in copic ciaos and Pro markers,the DP is Basic Grey Nordic Holiday I have also used some wired organza ribbon Stickles glitter glue and a Whimsy stamps Winter Letter Seals


enjoy the rest of the weekend 
Hugs 


3 comments:

  1. These are just soooo adorable.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, these images are so cute.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful designs. I love the colours, very, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete