This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 27 October 2011

Moments filled with wonder.

Goodmorning everyone!

Its Bettina here and today i want to show you a card i made using sweet little winter Tilda (shes out of stock but will soon be back in the store). I have stamped the background with some Sweet snowflakes, they are both from the new sweet christmas dreams collection.
I love the whole collection, just like i always do with the magnolia stamps and papers,lol.
.


The papers i have used is My minds eye, lost and found, portobello road.
one of my favourite paperpacks at the moment.

I have also used some dies on my card.
The flower dies are Magnolia doohickeys, doily flowers dies.
I have also used a Marianne D die called , decorative elegance .

The sentiment is from whimsy stamps, Magical mini letter seals and i have monted it on a Whimsy die, bottle cap die.

I have also added a whole lot of stickles, star dust, especially on the flowers.
The last thing i did was to ad some white pearls up in the right corner.

Hope you liked my little winter card.

Wisching you al some moments filled with wonder!

Hugs bettina

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning card. I love the blue colours you've used.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and so pretty, love the soft colours and beautiful flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card, so soft and lovely, tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cute Cute Bettina!!! LOVE it : )
    Love n hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete