This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 3 October 2011

a black and white Christmas...

Good morning everyone I just popped on to show you more of the stunning My Mind's Eye Meadowlark 6x6 paper pad, this time I used the gorgeously cute new Wild Rose Studio Mia Cuddles coloured with distress inks and glittered to make a Christmas card...there's something timelessly elegant about black and white isn't there and it works brilliantly for Christmas too I think...I finished with some cut out trees from the same paper pad, a few silver star brads and another of the Kaisercraft sentiment Christmas mini stamp set to finish my card off, all the details are on my blog as always...have a wonderful Sunday everyone and I hope the weather is nice for you it has been raining here for 24 hours non stop
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment