This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 15 October 2011

Bouquets of Wishes

Good morning to you all and hope that you’re having a lovely relaxing Saturday. This is Michele here today showing you a card that I’ve made using the gorgeous Mia with Bouquet which is available right here at Bunny Zoe Crafts

DSCF1211

The DP is the very yummy Blue Rainbow Flower and Turquoise Plaid from Magnolia and is available here at Bunny Zoe Crafts. I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.

For the tag I’ve used a little bit of the gorgeous lace from Bunny Zoe Crafts along with the blue wired ribbon.

For the flowers I used Stardust Stickles and then when it was still wet, applied some tiny gems.

More details about this card, can be found on my blog :0)

1 comment:

  1. It is so cute! Love the way you made the Tag how - all is very harmonical!

    ReplyDelete