This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Butterfly kisses

Hi Liz here with a card I've made using one of the gorgeous new Rachelle Anne Miller stamps called Butterfly Kisses, she is so adorable!!!

I have coloured her with my copics keeping the colours light, to go with this fabby paper from the Introspection pad, my grand daughter loves Butterflies so would be happy chasing butterflies too lol,
For the butterfly edge I have die cut the butterflies then stamped a delicate lace pattern over the top with an embossing pad using a Kaiser craft stamp, links listed below, then I added a few dots of Stickles Frosted Lace on the centres,
I added a few Knick Knacery's on the die cut single butterflies and the flower head, to finish off the card I used some of the gorgeous Marianne Design Romantic lace and blue and white paper roses,

List of items used:
Check out all the other  gorgeous new products Nikki has in store too,
Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Love the colorful image & lots of embellies. :)

    ReplyDelete