This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 6 April 2014

Tilda Aquarius

Hi Everyone,

Today I want to share with you a card using Magnolia'a Aquarius Tilda which is on sale at this weekend with 15% off..  Aren't the papers just gorgeous.  They are by Kaisercraft called Sweetpea and are 6.5 x 6.5, yum yum.

I have used the new Marianne Design folding die Buttefly CR1267

I have also used the Magnolia Doohickey Wrapped so Lovely and added a Kaisercraft Sentiment from the TRUE LOVE set which currently has 15% off.


The dainty daisy trim is also by Marianne Design and can be found HERE.



The wooden heart is from a set of 4 by Kaisercraf  I painted it with white gesso.


The large sage bloom is also by Kaisercraft and can be found HERE.  I finished off with some flat backed pearls.


Don't forget BunnyZoe has 15% off stamps this weekend, so enjoy your spending spree whilst stocks last.



Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment