This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hi guys liz here, Hope the weather has been good where you are it's been really sunny here so we've managed to get out into the garden a bit, it sure makes you feel good!! for my card today I've used a Magnolia stamp called Magnolia Tilda, sooooo love this stamp think she is one of my faves and so lovely to colour too,
I have coloured her with my distress re-inkers and layered onto the gorgeous papers from the MMME lost and found Heirloom pad, so love these too lol,
The sentiment is from a stamp set by Whimsy all links below, I used a hint or two of gesso to give it a grunged look!!!

Items used:

Remember Nikki has a fabulous sale on at the moment so go grab yourself a bargain or two,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment