This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 31 March 2014

Pollycraft Queenie

Good evening everyone Vicky here, hope you all had a lovely weekend & all those in the UK hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day. I certainly did, I even cried because of the lovely things said to me especially by my future daughter-In-law.
Anyhoo's I'm here this evening to show you the new Pollycraft stamps, these are so darn cute!!
Isn't she so darn cute. Have you noticed how CAS this is.................OMGoodness this had me sweating, for those that know me will know I lurve my foofiness. However I dont like to do the same thing all the time so its good for me to do more CAS............& cheaper on postage lol.

Ok so this gorgeous stamp is Pollycraft 'Queenie' she's only 3 inches tall so was so quick to colour with my copics. These would also be perfect for tags as well. Tbh I was going to add glitter to her crown but forgot lol.

The sentiment I stamped onto ribbon with Stazon ink & then added a brad to secure it to the card. I love the colours on these papers & thought they went perfect together ;0)
List of items used are below...........


Carta Bella 'Wildflower' paper remember all paper is still 30% off.

Tatty bye, take care mmwah
Lotsa hugs Vicky
xxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment