This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 28 March 2013

Walkie...


Hi everyone are you having a good week?...my card for today is such amazing colours I couldn't resist using them together for this stunning Saturated canary stamp...I have only ever used their digis before but was super impressed with this stamp, its crisp and clear but probably would have stamped darker if I had reinked my stamp pad as its drying out...this is the fab Walkie coloured with my distress inks...I used the stunningly coloured papers from the Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Doodle Deux, I love these colours together don't you...all the details of the colours used etc are on my blog...we are off out to celebrate our Wedding anniversary tonight...thanks for stopping by and have a good evening whatever your up too
Mina xxx

1 comment:

  1. Too cute Mina! Love the image, you coloured her so beautifully and the papers and wonderful!

    A big hug, Franz.

    ReplyDelete