This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 28 March 2013

C.C.Designs - Potted Lucy

hello friends,
Silvie here. I'd like to share my C.C.Designs Potted Lucy card with you. Isn't this stamp darling? I have also used the pretty La La Land Crafts corner die - I love how delicate it is! The tag peeking at the top is by Magnolia and the cute charm attached to it comes from a set of 5 heart charms. Inside I have used Whimsy Postcard stamp. Complete list with links to the store can be found at the end of my post.

 For more details, please visit my blog
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Silvie

3 comments:

  1. OMG...what an adorable creation...fab colours and all the sweet details fit perfect...simply gorgeous :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your creations Silvie, every detail is just perfect!

    A big hug, Franz.

    ReplyDelete