This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 17 March 2013

My Flower...


Good morning everyone are you all having a wonderful weekend...shock horror we even got a teeny bit of sun yesterday...I had almost forgotten what blue sky looked like lol...so for a taste of spring on my card for today I used this cutie Bildmalarna stamp called LWF My Flower...how sweet is she holding her flower, I'm loving their new release...I teamed it up with some more of the stunning Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Divine all the details of my card and the colours of the distress inks I used for colouring are on my blog as always...enjoy your Sunday and dont forget the Guest DT team announcement tomorrow
Mina xxx 

1 comment:

  1. So Beautiful is this card and the image just so adorable x

    ReplyDelete