This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Tilda in Summer Rain

Hello,
Silvie here! I've got a card to share with you! I used Tilda in Summer Rain as well as the Thank you sentiment from the Magnolia Sweet Rainbow collection.
The yummy papers are from Magnolia 6x6 Sweet Rainbow collection - aren't they gorgeous ? Love the colours!
The edges of the circle behind my Tilda are stamped with Stempelglede - Grunge Collection and the dies I used are Magnolia DooHickey's - Swirly Butterfly & Doily Flowers and Spellbinders - Grommet Tags. Flatback pearls, Rhinestones and Stardust stickles are also available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
The inside of my card:
If you would like to see more details and close-ups of my card, please pop on over to my blog.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,

6 comments: