This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 22 July 2011

a couple of lovlies...

Good morning everyone Mina here just popping on to show you a couple of cards I made this week...I hope your weather is better where you are as ours is rubbish here...grey, rain and even if the sun does shine its cold and windy....bbbbbrrrrrr....my first card is using Simsalabim Tilda (shes on sale too), I adapted her a little and added some bits, I teamed her up with these gorgeous new Magnolia Sweet Rainbow papers, these two are Blue Foliage and Turquoise plaid, these are superb quality and always cute, distress and tear beautifully...the lush ribbon flowers are from Marianne D and are the White Organza ones.
My next card is using an image from Tickled Pink you can find the Tickled pink stamps that Nikki sells here...I used some lush lush papers from the Prima 6x6 paper pad Botanicals, I love Prima papers don't you
All the details of these are on my blog if you would like to pop on over...have a fantastic weekend everyone and I hope you enjoy some sunshine
Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. These cards are really lovely!!!
    Have a nice weekend too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Mina both these are stunning, as all your cards are.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Mina...love your colouring and the details are fab...esp. the ribbons!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete