This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 28 July 2011

shazzam...your a flying frog....

Good morning everyone Mina here popping on to show you this beautifully gorgeous fairy and her green friend from the new Nellie Snellen release, the stamp is called Nellie C's Flying Frog and I teamed her up with some more of the stunning new release Magnolia Sweet Rainbow 6x6 papers, these ones are Dark Pink Rainbow flower and Light Pink rainbow flower...I love this new release and of course as always they are gorgeous quality, fantastic to distress without falling to piece, the sentiment is from one of the super value Kaisercraft mini stamp set-Friends...if you would like any more details please hop on over to my blog, enjoy the rest of your day everyone
Mina xxx

5 comments:

  1. Heehee, I love the name of this post! Made me chuckle
    This is a gorgeous card! I love the out of the box technique you've used and the sentiment is perfect!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is brilliant, Mina...I already admired it on your blog!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mina she is adorable :D I LOVE that little frog :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete