This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Just Me No. 6

Hello and good morning everyone! Great to see you here. Have you already see the new Bildmalarna images? Aren't they just gorgeous? Love their other sassy look. I played with 'Just Me No. 6' and paperpieced quite some parts of her; clothes, soles and hair-band. Love the look if it. I used papers from Carta Bella 'True Friends'. I also used the same papers for the background. The heart sentiments is part of the image! How cool is this.


I coloured the rest of the image with Copics. The lovely flowers are from Prima 'Song Bird' and I also used some Ruffle Roses. I thought a dress charm would fit well and so I used one from the Marianne D. Fabulous Happy Days set. The lovely pearl swirl is from Prima. And another addition are some flat backed pearls.


Thank you so much for looking! Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment