This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Girls Rule...


Good morning everyone I hope your having a fantastic week so far...how stunning is the hair on this fantastic Whiff Of Joy Girls Rule stamp...she is amazing to colour with my distress inks, I have a thing for red hair so she had to have red hair especially with these beautiful papers from the Kaisercraft - Miss Empire 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad, the tag under the bow is from the same pad too...I added a bow made from beautiful Organza Ribbon - Orange (25mm Wide) and finished with a lush rose from the Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Sage (10pcs) pack...all the details of the colours I used to colour her etc are on my blog and I would love a visit...enjoy your day whatever your up to and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

1 comment: