This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 20 July 2012

Something Different

Hi everyone, Karina here. Two days ago I had the sudden idea that I could try to make some fingerrings with the Wooden Ornaments and Resin Flowers. I still had some silver wire at home, and then I didn't find rest anymore although it already was almost midnight. It HAD to be tried out. And it worked... yay! Look how they look like... 

And here a picture how they look when you wear them. Since then I wear one of them and got quite some compliments :o) The natural wood tone looks great when you have suntanned skin.

It is very easy to make. Take a thin silver wire and twist six to seven circles in the size you need that the ring fits on your finger. Wrap each of the two ends around the circle and pitch it into the wooden ornament. The both ends are now on the upper side. Wrap the both ends around themselves and cut them when they are too long. The ends of the wire should be very close at the ornament now. To finish just hot glue the resin flower onto the ornament and the ring is ready to wear. Hope my description makes sense. You can ask me if you need any help.

Wish you a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment