This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 2 July 2012

Bella Sleeping

Hello everyone, isn't this image sooooo cute? I loved it from the first sight. It is Bella Sleeping from Wild Rose Studio. I coloured this sweet image with Distress Inks.


The papers I used for the background is from Glitz 'Pretty in Pink'. The die I used for the sentiment is from Whimsy Notables 1 Die. And as border I used Light Pink Raffia Lace which looks very beautiful for that layout. As addition to the pink bow I added a little button.


Well, I wish you now a wonderful day with lots of sunshine. Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

5 comments:

  1. The only thing you can say when you see this image is awwww lol. Such a great card, I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, Karina! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cuuuuuute!...really!..and it's so sweet ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx
    WRS DT
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. I really need to buy this image. so sweet. Love Sharon x

    ReplyDelete