This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 21 July 2014

Bear Hug

Hi Guys, Liz here today with a card I've made using this adorable Candibean stamp called

Coloured with my distress re-inkers, I've also used a Stempelglede postage stamp on the outer edges of the image too from the follow your heart collection,
The fabulous papers were from the awesome  Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope pad as were the tags and Butterflies too, do check out this pad it's fab!!
I just cut these out and coloured the edges with a little vintage photo distress ink and distressed the edges on the tags,
Closer view of image, tags and Butterfly,
Those Koala's are so darn cute!!!! I think this image would be great for a friendship or family card too,

Wishing you a happy Holiday season, 
Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment