This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 24 May 2014

You're My Anchor

Hi guys Liz here, with a card I've made for my hubby as it's our 34th wedding Anniversary today!!!
I got this fabulous stamp of Nikki and as soon as I got it, I though it's perfect!!

The  awesome stamp by Random Fan is called My Anchor and I have coloured her with my copics,  the frame around her I made by using some of the Kaiser craft Lace in natural,
the brilliant striped paper from Magnolia went perfect with the image and has a gorgeous bird design on it which I trimmed off to be used again at some later time, do check these out  as they are all gorgeous,
I used a Doo Hickey tag die for the sentiment, as he is always there for me no matter what!!
To finish off the card I added a Love sentiment from Kaisercraft, all links below and a couple of knick knackerys for a hint of bling,


Hope he likes it!!!!
Go check out these and more of the fabby products Nikki has in store now,
hugs Liz xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete