This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 24 April 2014

Big Sisters are the Best


Hello and good morning everyone. Easter is past and so I can show you the Easter card I made for my sister. This sweet image 'Precious' by Rachelle Anne Miller is perfect for as it also includes the sentiment 'Big sisters are the best' besides of others that are useful when the card is not for a big sister :-).

The coloration is made with Copics. I stamped some postmarks from Kaisercraft around the image. The papers I used is from the Kaisercraft pad 'Lulu & Roy'. The border is made with Magnolia DooHickey 'Old Swedish Lace'. I embellished my card with some paper flowers, buttons and Flat Clear Acrylic Gems.


Thank you so much for looking. Wish you a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

2 comments: