This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 24 March 2014

Bluebelle Penny

Hello everyone! Look this cutie, how she's sitting there with her teddy... just adore this sweet image from Candi Bean Bluebell Penny. The coloration is made with Copics. I stamped the Kaisercraft Clear Texture Stamp 'Postmarks' around the image. This stamp is currently out of stock. Just contact Nikki and she can get it for you. The papers I used for the background is from the My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad 'Lucky in Love'. And know what? There is still 30 % off all paper pads! So hurry to get your faves. I added some Vintage Photo Distress Ink onto the edges.


For embellishing my card I used some white web ribbon, a Marianne D Pearl Flourish off white, a Prima wood button, and some Marianne D text ribbon 'Happy Birthday'.


Thank you so much for looking. Have a happy week.
Hugs, Karina

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card everthing about it is stunning x

    ReplyDelete