This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 25 February 2013

Grace...


Good morning everyone did you all have a fabulous weekend?...my card for today is showing you some of the new goodies available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts atm...this cute little girl is from the new Crafter's Companion collection....isn't she a real sweetie?...the stamp is called Angelica and Friends - Grace and the amazingly lush papers I used are from one of the new Prima paper pads...these are from the stunning Divine Pad, I cut some of the bunting and the ruler from another to finish and added some of the brand new Prima Butterflies - Divine they were a perfect finish and I didn't think it needed anything else do you?...thanks for popping by today and don't forget I have Bunny Zoe's candy on my blog atm and you can also get all the info on distress ink colours I used for my card too
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment