This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Watch Out Humphrey's About!

Hiya Crafters,

The image I have used isn't a christmas one, but why not? When I look at it I can see so much potential and  these two reminded me of  hubby and me cuddling by the christmas tree on Christmas morning. Ahhhhhhh.  I also see this image for an Anniversary Card or Valentines Day Card,  I can see this having lots of potential, what do you think?




Ooooo another idea is to have these two cuddling in front of a warm open fireplace.....

Ingredients:-
Click on all the links to go straight to BunnyZoe
Spellbinders Labels 23 (special order, email Nikki if you are interested)
Martha Stewart Branch Punch (special order, email Nikki if you are interested)

For all other details please visit my blog

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Tracy! Love these two with the gorgeous Christmas tree, Stunning creation tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! This is gorgeous, I totally love it!!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete