This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 11 June 2010

Challenge 1 - Nice and Girly

Welcome to our first blog challenge! Before we tell you the challenge details we would like to thank all our wonderful supporters for helping us Spread the word :-)

The lucky winner of the £25.00 Gift Certificate is:

Here are your random numbers:

95

Timestamp: 2010-06-14 08:03:49 UTC

Congratulations The Two Pink Ladies!!!!

Please email me nichola.fairbairn@googlemail to claim your prize :-)

If you have only just found us we would still love you to grab our badge, follow us and tell your friends!!!


******************

Each month the Bunny Zoe's Crafts DT will be taking it in turns to chose the months topic. This month our fabulous gal Debbie is first to pick! She has a great topic for you:

Nice and Girly

It doesn't have to be a card and we welcome all paper projects - gift bags, boxes, bookmark, tags etc...


The random winner of our monthly challenge will win £25.00 to spend at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

What could you buy at Bunny Zoe's Crafts?


Dont' forget also... As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge. The guest designer will be able to choose a stamp of their choice from the store to the maximum value of £10.00 to create their guest card too! If you would like to be a future guest please add DT to your name when entering. Does that sound good?

Remember anyone can enter our challenge and we don't mind you combining with other challenges either!
All we ask is that you add a link in your blog post to tell your friends you entered Bunny Zoe's Crafts Monthly Challenge :-)



Here are the DT's fabulous girly creations for your inspiration! Be sure to click the links which will take you to their blogs.







We look forward to you sharing your creations with us! Next months challenge will commence on Monday, 12th July so you have until Midnight Sunday 11th July to submit your entry!!!

44 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for a great challenge! I look forward to seeing all the wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous first challenge - am looking forward to each and every one now! Sheila;)X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies, beautiful DT cards, great new challenge.

    For some reason I am having trouble adding my link above.

    You can find my card here Here is my card

    I would love to be considered as a GDT, many thanks Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! My entry is number 3 (Janey) & I forgot to add DT next to my name DOH!! If I could be considered I'd be grateful - thankyou!! Great to see a new challenge blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Girls!
    Congrat's on the first challenge, i wish ya the best of luck with it all!

    What a wonderful selection of Design Team examples, they are all absolutly beautiful!

    I've left my entry with mr inlinkz

    Hugs Carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab DT samples girls, I'll be back later with my card
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant DT cards,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT cards. Good luck with the first challenge. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a great challenge. So many fab cards to see.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorjuss DT Creations just wanted to wish you loads of luck with the new challenge blog .Look forward to joining in.
    Good Luck hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Congrats on the New Challenge. Love the DT cards they are stunning,
    Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful DT cards, wishing you all lots of success and fun with the new challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your first challenge! Wishing you all the best!
    Thanks for a fun challenge!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!! SUCH amazing DT work!!! These cards are absolutely gorgeous! I think this new blog is great and I am so excited to take part in it!!

    Lots of love
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this challenge blog already! What a lovely theme and beautigul examples by the DT! My card is almost ready, so it's coming soon! Hi hi!!

    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous dt work and lovely theme to first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hiya ladies, thanks for the inspiration and the wonderfull challenge, really had fun Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So MANY GREAT CARDS BY dT AND THE ENTRIES TOO. i WAS SO EXCITED i FORGOT TO ADD dt AFTER MY NAME. pLEASE WOULD YOU CONSIDER ME
    #sARAH x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just came across the new blog! Congrats and can't wait to participate! Is it ok if I join the challenge with a layout?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well I am here with card no4. Hope it`s OK.
    I have decided to try to get a chance as a guest DT in the future. My cards are no 47/66/77 and 141.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  21. fantastic challenge and best of luck with the new blog. I am sure that I will be playing along from now on

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can see this is going to be a very popular challenge blog. Some lovely work and so many entries.

    Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great first challenge, the DT cards are amazing. This is going to be a challenge blog to follow regularly, I can see a great future!!
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. lol, now it shows up after I left a comment. Happy for me ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have no idea why my entry keeps saying that I have no thumbnail. I have tried 4 different times, each time selecting an image. Sad for me ;o(

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just found your challenge blog. I'm looking forward to joining in on the fun with your 1st challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW great cards entered into this challenge, hope you like mine too. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  28. FABulous DT samples! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really love girly!!! Great inspiration from the DT!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wowwza DT--Great ideas!!! appears this may be a very popular challenge blog~~~good for YOU!!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  31. So much inspiration! I'll be visiting often when I need a visual feast :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the first challenge, I think we can all do girly! Love the DT cards.

    Silly me, I forgot to add DT to my name! (lilackat)

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  33. my card is now added, thanks for the challenge
    x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabulous first challenge! Great dt cards!
    Love and hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Well mine isn't super girly, but... was still thinking of the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Really hard for me, I don't usually make girly cards... Hope you like the one I made!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a fun challenge. Great DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wishing you the best of luck with your new challenge blog:O) Looking forward following you.

    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  39. loving this challenge theme ,what an amazing collection of cards have loved looking at them all ,also forgot to add would love to be considered for dt -mine is 292 thanks
    sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great first challenge, fab DT cards
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. I forgot to add DT to my name on my second card but I would like to be considered.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi Girls
    congratulations on the new challenge blog, gorgeous DT cards, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great challenge and the DT cards were amazing.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete