This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Virgo Tilda

Hello all you lovelies, how are you all? Vicky here with a Magnolia stamp from their last collection & using some yummy scrummy papers..........well how about I just show you ;0)
See what I mean about yummy papers, I soooooooooo love this pad!! This pad is MME 'Heirloom' & I inked the edges with Pumice stone & machine sewn them.
The stamp is Magnolia 'Virgo Tilda' from the Zodiac Collection & I coloured her with Copics & fussy out her out to sit in the Marianne D Window, I lurve this die ;0) I also added the cat from Magnolia 'Paris Nights' die.

Products used.....

For anymore info or colours used on Tilda pop on over to my blog here.

To get all of these yummy goodies & soooooooo much more then you need to go to Bunny Zoes, Nikki has some fabulous new goodies in & more arriving........go on treat yourself.........you're worth it ;0)

Thank you for stopping by, take care lovelies mmwah
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous is your card beautifully presented with lots of lovely detail x

    ReplyDelete