This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 18 November 2013

Christmas Eve Edwin...

http://pinkpuds.blogspot.co.uk/

Good morning everyone I hope you all had a fantastic weekend...my card for today is using this fabulous little Edwin from the new Winter Wonderland Magnolia collection, this is the so so cute Christmas Eve Edwin...I coloured him with my distress inks and used papers and a tag from the Kaisercraft - Holly Bright 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad...this is such a lush pad isn't it, just perfect for all those traditional feeling cards...I added a stamped sentiment from the C.C. Designs Naughty Or Nice Sentiments set, the stamped snowflakes I used by masking off Edwin are from the same set too...a lush bow made from some Gingham Wired Edge Gold Thread Ribbon - Burgundy, a few buttons from the Primary - 25g button bag and finished with a couple of snowflake charms from the 5 x Snowflake 6 Charms (B024-W) bag...all the details are on my blog as always...thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a brilliant day
Mina xxx

1 comment: