This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 26 April 2013

Ma & Rianne

Hello everyone, Karina here to show you some inspiration. Look at those colours, don't you love them so much as I do? It looks so bright and fresh, just perfect for a springlike card as the one is I show you today.

This cute image I used for my card is from Bildmalarna and is called 'Ma & Rianne'. I coloured those sweeties with Copics. Those gorgeous papers I used are from the My Mind's Eye 6x6 pad 'Lucky in Love'. I used two of the Whiff of Joy Die-Lights; the Lovely Doily and the Notebook Border.


As decoration I used a piece of Web Ribbon Aqua Blue, a Prima Say It In Crystals Mini Swirl (Lifetime), some Ruffle Roses Cream / Pink, a Prima Wood Button (Lifetime) and a Flower Heart Charm.

Wish you a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment: