This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 10 January 2013

The sort of card nobody likes making


Hi everyone I hope you have had the most brilliant start to the year...every year I make some 'stock' cards, the cards I will need for the year for occasions I rarely make cards for, well this is one of them, this could be either a bereavement card or thinking of you couldn't it...I think this amazing Graphic45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe paper pad is stunning, there something about these black, white and gold papers I used that lend themselves to a bereavement card...first I used one of the stamps from the Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Chanteuse set to stamp my frame in black then added an image from the pad and finished with punched butterflies with pearls at the tip, a black ribbon and bow, a beautiful gold tipped Prima flower and a few more pearls to finish...its not the type of card crafters like to make is it but one we always have too at some stage...everything I used except the ribbon and the pearls is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts (some might be out of stock atm though), all the details are on my blog as always...enjoy the rest of your day and I hope wherever you are your managing to stay warm, its freezing here
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment