This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 29 June 2012

Whimsy–Mountain Lily

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re all keeping well. This is Michele and today I’d like to share with you a card that I’ve made using the gorgeous new Whimsy stamps that are available right here at Bunny Zoe Crafts.

DSCF1670

For my card I’ve used the gorgeous Whimsy Mountain Lily designed by Sylvia Zet.

The DP is My Mind's Eye Indie Chic – Citron from Bunny Zoe Crafts and I’ve inked the edges using Brushed Corduroy.

The Flat Back Rose Cabochons and Web Ribbon – Chocolate are all available fromBunny Zoe Crafts and the other flowers are all handmade.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

[signature%255B4%255D.gif]

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card happy crafting Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely pretty!! Just love this card everything is perfect!!

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this; so very pretty and great coloring! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete