This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 10 May 2012

Tilda with Star Dress and Flag or is it?

Hi Everyone,

I'm back again and this time with a  Magnolia Tilda. This image is called Tilda with Star Dress and she's actually holding a flag.  I wanted to show you that you could adapt her like I have by adding a flower/s and right now she's on offer at BunnyZoe with 40% off, yep, 40%, so if you don't have a use for her with a flag, do you have a use for her with a flower, especially with 40% off? What do you think? Would you have known if I hadn't of told you?


 I added some stems coming out from underneath her hand and placed a flower on top


Materials Used:-
Magnolia Doohickey Butterfly & Fence Dies

As usual for all other details please visit my Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment