This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 23 January 2012

You're my no. 1

Hi everyone, today I want to show you a Valentines card I made with a non love related stamp. I used a Magnolia stamp from the Winner takes it all collection called Winner Tilda. And I think she fits perfect to say someone I love 'you're my no. 1'. This stamp is on Sale right now with 25 % off, like many other on this collection as well. I coloured in black and white tones this time with Distress Inks. The papers I used are from the gorgeous Lost and Found collection from My Minds Eye called Madison Avenue. I love those papers, they belong to my favourites.


I hide a little tag behind the image. I cut it with the Magnolia Doohickey die Scalloped Tag with a self stamped sentiment.

I also decorated the inside of the card with papers from the same collection.


Other goodies I used are:

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment:

  1. What a bautifull card. Love the way you use the ribbon to the roses.

    ReplyDelete