This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 30 September 2011

Tis the Season (well not quite yet)...

Good morning everyone I hope your all well and enjoying some sunshine...I have popped on today to show you this stunning little sweetie shes from the Cozy Family Magnolia collection and is called Tilda with Laced Flag, I coloured this cutie with distress inks and paper pieced Tilda's flag with the same paper pad I used for the whole card, the new Fancy Pants 6x6 paper pad Saint Nick , I love the colours in this pad as you don't just have traditional green and red you have gold and blue too...gorgeous together...the sentiment is a stamp from the Essential Sentiments range this one is from the Christmas set...don't forget that Nikki has an amazing 20% discount on all Magnolia stamps so you could pick up a real bargain...have a wonderful day everyone
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment