This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 25 August 2011

Just Because ...


Hi dear friends,

Today I would like to show you my newest DT creation and therefore I selected this time Rocking Tilda. Then I just had to dedicate my new punches, first the great fence *On the Fence* and *Gadget Gears* from Tim Holtz and also the sweet dies *Flag and Cloud, Swirly Butterfly Die & Vintage Tag Die from Magnolia. The little sentiment is from the Everyday Mini Postage Stamp collection from Whimys and I also used some great Flat Backed Pearls All these products can be found over at Bunny Zoe´s Crafts.


Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and smiles
Nixe-Moni

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very cute. Lovely papers from Maja Design.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a supernice card! I just joined your blog, this is my first comment :)
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauw this card is beautiful!
    I love the colours.

    Greetings, Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a stunning card. i love all the different embellishments. I love the punched items and the dies and the tags. Each one compliments the other making this card just perfect. I love the new tilda image too. she is so sweet. If only i could go back to the days when i could put the hoop around my waist and keep it there. Lol

    Happy crafting
    Julie

    ReplyDelete